Registration for Uta Idol Competition is now CLOSED!
- Event: GamePlan2 2016
- Competition Date: 22 October 2016
- Venue: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
- For further enquiries, kindly contact [email protected]
First Prize: RM200 Cash
Second Prize: RM150 Cash
Third Prize: RM100 Cash
UTA IDOL REGISTRATION FORM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. This competition will be held in GamePlan2 2016 at:
Venue: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC)
Date: 22nd Oct 2016
Time: 1:00 PM ‐ 3:00 PM
2. Submitted songs must be related to:
‐ Any Japanese songs
‐ English songs related to Anime and Games only
3. Competition is open to cosplaying and non‐cosplaying contestants, individuals below the age of 18 may join with guardian’s consent.
4. Registration closing date will be on the 2oth of October 2016 by 12.00am +8GMT.
5. All contestants are required to submit one FULL Instrumental song of choice, which must be in MP3 format, into Dropbox or email to [email protected] upon registration together with your UTA IDOL ‐ full name ‐ song title.
6. Should you need to make any changes, please RE‐ SUBMIT a new form before the deadline! The latest entry will automatically replace your previous entry.
7. Remember to check your email for more information and further updates.
8. Judges decisions are final.
9. All contestants are required to be physically present on the event day ( 22nd October 2016) before 10.00am to register at the registration booth to confirm participation, failure to do so may result in disqualification.
10.The arrangement and sequence of the participants will be announced and conducted on the event day itself.
11.Sound check will be done at 11.00am sharp before the event starts on 22nd October 2016.
12.Contestants are allowed to use their own instruments for their karaoke competition.
13.Strictly no Lip Syncing.
14.Reading or singing from a script or printed lyrics is discouraged. Participants are expected to memorise the lyrics beforehand.
15.Participants are expected to be present until their time of performance, and is expected to be at the event location until the results are announced.
16.Any last minute changes of song selection during the competition day are not allowed, hence please ensure that your song choice is finalised prior to submitting the instrumental.
17.If you face any time constraints or require our further assistance during the competition day, please inform us via email as early as possible at [email protected]
18.MCT reserve the rights to change any rules & regulations without prior notice.
HOW TO JOIN?
1. Participants need to register their entry by filling up the form at
2. Submit one FULL song choice:
a) Upload into Dropbox and paste your shared link into registration form OR
b) Email to [email protected] upon registration together with your name ‐ song title ‐ artist .
3. Entry will officially close on 2oth of October 2016 by 12.00am +8GMT.
4. Song and entry will be checked for quality of audio. An email of confirmation will be sent to participants once their entry is accepted.
5. Should you need to make any changes, please RE‐ SUBMIT a new form before the deadline! The latest entry will automatically replace your previous entry.
6. Remember to check your email for more information and further instructions!
7. Should you encounter any submission difficulty, please email us at [email protected]
Question1 : Is this competition only open to Malaysians?
Answer: No, non Malaysian can also join this competition as long as you can speak English, Malay or Chinese. You need to be present in Malaysia by the 21st of October 2016. Expenses of travel and accommodation are not supported by GAMEPLAN 2016.
Question2 : Is my travel and accommodation expenses covered by GamePlan?
Answer: Expenses of travel and accommodation are not supported by GAMEPLAN 2016.
If you face any time constraints or require our further assistance during the competition day, please inform us via email as early as possible at [email protected]
Welcome Our Guest Judges
Ristelle is a seasoned and talented solo singer of TRiNiTY BiTS, who performs Japanese Anime Songs and Pop Songs, since from a least 2011. She is in the top 5 finalists of AFA Asia Anisong-Singer Audition 2014, Best 3 of Cosplay GO! 2013, Winner of Vocaloid Solo Singing Competition 2012 and the consolation prize of AniManGaki Idol 2011. She specializes in Cosplay, Singing and Drawing.
Leena Al-Zawawi belongs to the Harmonia ACG, which has debuted on the 27th August 2012, at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre in AniManGaki 2012. She performs songs in the genre of Pop Opera and Chamber Pop. She has performed with Harmonia ACG at over 40 events all over Malaysia since their debut in 2012. Harmonia ACG has won First Place in AniManGaki Idol 2012, J-Fest Singing Competition 2013 and MACG AniSong Idol 2014. Their performance were superb which enables them to be at least finalist in Malaysia Cosplay Show 2015 and third place in AniManGaki Idol 2011 respectively.
Harmonia ACG Facebook Page
Harmonia ACG YouTube Channel
Judged Singing Competitions
* Sawachi Nijikai 2013
* CosMart Cosmic Star 2013
* CosMart Cosmic Star 2014
* AniManGaki Idol 2014
* AniManGaki Idol 2015