ファッション(FASSHON) CROWN COMPETITION
Event: Penang Mini Maker Faire 2016
Date: 15 October 2016
Time: 2:30 P.M.
Venue: Bangunan UAB ( PENANG)
Winner: Cash prize RM 400
First Runner-up: Cash prize RM 200
Second Runner-up: Cash prize RM 100
GENERAL INFORMATION AND RULES & REGULATIONS*
1. Fasshon Crown is a stage for ACG Cosplay Makers to show their creativity and talents of creating costumes and props.
2. Cosplay & non-cosplay makers are welcome to enter Fasshon Crown , however the costumes and props created must be based on cosplay fashion concept.
3. Costumes and props are to fulfill either ONE of the criterias below :
● Original Creation Character – Original character that you designed and created
● Official Art Character – Official ACG Character e.g. Sebastian Michaelis from Series Kuroshitsuji
● Fan Art Character – Art that is created by fans which is non-official version of the character from ACG
4. Costumes and props MUST BE :
● Handmade and not mass produced
● Anime , Manga, Games and Tokusatsu related. E.g. Macross Frontier, Kuroshitsuji, Final Fantasy
● Total Weight of costumes & props within 20 kilogrammes
5. Series may vary from Japan, Korea , or western Anime, Manga, Games and Tokusatsu (e.g. Fairy Tail, Ragnarok, Batman ).
6. Contestants are free to use any materials for the best results. However, Liquids, confetti, flammable and sharp objects are prohibited, usage of such objects will result in deduction of marks or disqualification.
7. Participants below the age of 18 must receive guardian consent in order to participate.
8. This is a solo competition. Helpers are not allowed during competition. However, there will be stage crew to assist.
9. Nudity is not permitted.
10. No profanity allowed on stage. That includes messages on signs or clothes. Anyone who violates this may be disqualified from the competition.
11. No political or religious statement on stage. Anyone who violates this may be disqualified from the competition.
12. Contestants are required to showcase their creations in a walkway.
13. All contestants are required to be physically present on the event day ( 15th October 2016) before 11.00A.M. to register at the registration booth to confirm participation, failure to do so may result in disqualification.
14. Participants are expected to be present at 2:00 P.M. until their time of performance, and is expected to be at the event location until the results are announced.
15. The arrangement and sequence of the participants will be announced and conducted on the event day itself.
16. Any last minute changes of character selection during the competition day are not allowed, hence please ensure that your choice is finalised prior to submitting the registration form.
17. Should you need to make any changes, please RE- SUBMIT a new form before the deadline 13th October 2016 by 12.00P.M. +8GMT ! The latest entry will automatically replace your previous entry.
18. There will be a short Q&A session (30 seconds) for all contestants after their showcase.
19. Judges decision are final.
20. Registration closing date will be on the 13th October 2016 by 12.00P.M. +8GMT.
21. If you face any time constraints or require our further assistance during the competition day, please inform us via email as early as possible at [email protected]
HOW TO JOIN?
1. Those interested to join are required to register at :
2. Submit 2 reference pictures that participant is portraying via:Submit one FULL song choice:
a) Upload into Dropbox and paste your shared link into registration form OR
b) Email to [email protected] upon registration together with header/subject:
FASSHON CROWN – Full name – Character Name
3. A confirmation email of registration will be sent to registered email once your entry have been accepted.
4. Entry will officially close on 13th October 2016 by 12.00P.M. +8GMT.
5. Remember to check your email INBOX or JUNK for more information and further instructions.
6. Should you encounter any submission difficulty, please email us at [email protected]
GENERAL FLOW OF FASSHON CROWN
1. Online registration, submission of reference pictures
2. On-site confirmation of attendance 11:00 A.M.
3. Standby for competition 2:00 P.M.
4. Introduction of guests and judges on stage
5. Participants walkway showcase
6. Short Q&A (30 seconds)
7. Comments from judges
8. Announce winners
9. Group photo on stage